What is #UXDiscuss?
On regular Thursdays we’ll run a #uxdiscuss ‘UX discussion’ session on Twitter. This site is the place where we bring it all together so that everyone can refer to past discussions with a fully available archive.
- Every Thursday, at 1pm UK time (8am Eastern US)
- Each week we post full details of the next session, the time, and some rough questions.
- Hashtag #uxdiscuss
How do I join in?
Join in on Twitter at 1pm UK time (8am Eastern US), or follow along using the twitter #uxdiscuss live stream.
How does it work?
- It’s a 1 hour chat session.
- We pick a topic each week (examples: ‘ux analytics’ or ‘ux card sorting’)
- We ask 3 questions around the topic.
- Anyone can reply, chip in, reply to anyone if they agree/disagree, etc. (it’s totally informal). If you put ‘#uxdiscuss’ in your answer, everyone else will be able to see it. If you put the answer number (eg. “A1.” it makes things a little easier).
Want to suggest a topic?
topic:[topic suggestion] – #uxdiscuss