This UXDiscuss will look at Internationalisation/globalisation/localisation.
This #uxdiscuss event will have a different format. In honour of this weeks topic we will be holding a #uxdiscuss in 5 timezones on 29th January 2015 (29/01/2015).
Join us in the timezone that best suits you:
- 1pm HKT – Hong Kong, China (GMT +8 hours)
- 1pm MST – Moscow (GMT +3 hours)
- 1pm GMT – UK (GMT 0 hours)
- 1pm EST – East Coast, US (GMT -5 hours)
- 1pm PCT – West Coast, US (GMT -8 hours)
The questions we will be discussing are:
- How do you handle UX difference across various countries & markets?
- How do you sell UX ideas from other countries & markets to stakeholders?
- What UX issues have you found when working on multilingual projects?
The questions will be posted to Twitter via @uxdiscuss using the hashtag #uxdiscuss and all you have to do is join in.
We look forward to seeing you then!